Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

So, yeah. I had an epic post written on my iPhone and the app I was using crashed and lost everything.

Basically I talked about what we had done in 2011 and what was ahead for 2012.

The puppies were probably the biggest thing that happened this year. It's been fun having them, but they are a lot of work, too. I forgot how much work dogs were! But we've had lots of fun with them, too, going on hikes and trips to the beach.

We've been in the house for a whole year now. Seems like I'd have things under better control; some rooms still have unpacked boxes in them.

My goal for the year is to get the house straightened up. I need to decide which of my "projects" I want to finish and which need to be passed on.

As a personal challenge I'm going to try and make a blog entry every day. This was my goal a couple years ago and I got as far as July. I had to stop for personal reasons, but feel ready to give it another shot. This time I'm not creating a separate blog but just using this one. So, to the 2-3 people who follow me, stay tuned to see what I come up with.

And, I'll see you next year!!

No comments: